What is a pediatric occupational therapist?
An occupational therapist helps to support a child to increase their independence by taking a holistic and individualized approach. I understand your child has unique challenges and to understand what the barriers are, we must first address their physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual well-being. Healthology is all about empowering the child and the caregiver.
Visit Healthology Consultings Pediatric Instagram
What does Healthology offer?
- One-to-one therapy sessions
- Assessment and consultation
- School and Daycare observations
- Caregiver education and coaching
In what areas can you help my child?
- Self-care skills
- Executive function skills including planning, organizing, attention and focus
- Visual motor skills
- Visual perception
- Developing play and social skills
Where does services take place?
Services can take place in the home, in nearby parks, schools, or by virtual services through teletherapy. Healthology is committed to following current COVID-19 protocols at all times.
Who do I see?
I work with kids age 2 to 18 years old with or without a diagnosis.