My name is Jasmine Kuchenbrand and I am an Occupational Therapist. Healthology Consulting is near and dear to my heart and I decided to create the clinic to meet the needs in the community. I was originally born and raised in Lloydminster and I can say that coming back was not always in the cards for me, but my entire career journey was not something I could really predict. I remember in grad school when asked by others in what area I would work, I told my classmates it would be anything but kids. As luck would have it I now work in pediatrics and provide pelvic health education. Maybe I was too much of a kid at the time, but I now know this is an area I am passionate about.
Pediatric and pelvic health has been quite the learning piece for myself. As a pediatric occupational therapist I have worked with kids to help them with their fine motor, gross motor, sensory needs, activities of daily living such as toileting, dressing, feeding, bathing, etc., and children experiencing trauma. Kids are so resilient and inspiring and I absolutely love their creative minds!
My other love and area that I am continuing to educate myself in, is pelvic health. Currently, my area of knowledge is supporting women experiencing pelvic pain with intercourse, incontinence, prolapse, diastasis recti, or women during their pregnancy journey. This year I have taken multiple courses to expand my knowledge in this area.
If you think Healthology might be a good fit, please get in touch!
- AB / SK Registered Occupational Therapist – MScOT
- A member of Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology with Great Distinction
- Kelly Mahler:
- How Compliance-Based Approaches Damage Interoceptive Awareness & Self-Regulation
- Toileting, Interoception & Nutrition
- Two-Day Intensive Certificate Training! Neuroscience and Self-regulation Techniques for Kids with Autism, ADHD and Sensory Disorders
- The Sensory Diet Concept
- Virtual Pediatric Therapy: Assessment and Intervention Using Telehealth as a Service Delivery Model
- Coursera Indigenous Canada — 21-hour course offered by University of Alberta
- Dawn Sandalcidi Ped 1: Pediatric Bowel and Bladder Disorders
- Kim Barthel:
- Decoding Autism Conference
- Vestibular-Visual Matter
- Astronaut Training: A Sound Activated Vestibular-Visual Protocol
- In the process of completing: The Cognitive Orientation to daily Occupational Performance also known as the CO-OP Approach
- OT Pioneers: Introduction to Pelvic Floor Therapy for Occupational Therapist
- Pelvic Health Solutions
- Level 1: The Physical Therapy Approach to Anyone Experiencing Urinary Incontinence
- Level 2: The Role of Physiotherapy in the Treatment of Anyone Experiencing Pelvic Pain Through a Trauma Informed Lens
- Cesarean Birth & Rehabilitation
- Diastasis Rectus Abdominis and the Implications for Low Back and Pelvic Health- What’s the Solution?
- Pediatric Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation: Evaluation and Treatment of Common Conditions
- Pediatric Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation: Investigative Tools
- Pediatric Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation: Bowel and Bladder Function
- Pediatric Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation: Case Studies
- Pediatric Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation: Terminology, Conditions, and Diagnoses
- Pediatric Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation: Enuresis
- Pediatric Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation: Biofeedback
- Functional Application in Pelvic Rehabilitation: Part A
- Functional Applications in Pelvic Rehabilitation: Part B
- Evidence-Based Examination and Treatment of the Pelvis Treatment Strategies for the Pelvic Girdle and Pelvic Floor
- Functions and Dysfunction of the Pelvic Girdle and Pelvic Floor
- Evaluation Strategies for the Pelvic Floor
- Evidence-Based Examination and Treatment of the Pelvis
- Treatment Strategies for the Pelvic Girdle and Pelvic Floor
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction: The missing link in persistent LBP?
- Sex and Disability
- Pregnancy and Postpartum Corrective Exercise Specialist 2.0
- Upcoming Course: Body Ready Method starting September 2022 to January 2023